Masks does not need to be fancy or complex to work. Sometimes just the simplest masks gives the best results! One of my favorite DIY mask combo only include 3 ingredients:
- Yogurt (here I am using greek yogurt, but any plain yogurt would work)
- Pearl Powder
- Mix equal amounts of yogurt and honey together.
- Once mixed, add in a dash of pearl powder. I use about half a teaspoon.
- Put on face and leave for 15 minutes or when it starts to dry but not harden. (I like using a synthetic paint brush to put it on)
- Wash off with warm water.
- Follow up with your usual skin care routine.
- Voila! Enjoy your newly glowing skin 🙂